CYO is funded through grants, sponsorship and donations. These help us provide quality coaching for our participants, build sets, make costumes and props, support young musicians and artists, and keep our activities free and open to anybody who wants to take part.
- We are seeking sponsors for our new production of Hansel and Gretel planned for 2019/20
- We’re appealing to organisations that support community engagement, value the arts and promote the development of children and young people.
- If you would like to find out how to support us as an official sponsor, please Contact us
- Make an individual donation – please don’t forget to add Gift Aid to your donation
- Tell your friends and family. Send them the link to this page and encourage them to donate too
- Join EasyFundraising and choose us as your charity – this website raises a small donation for CYO when you shop on a wide range of online stores
In kind support
- We are happy to receive donations in kind eg
- materials for costumes, props, sets, backdrops
- space for making and storing items
- skills eg in dressmaking, carpentry or lighting
- please contact us to discuss in kind support
Long term support
We are always interested in hearing from people who are interested in supporting CYO on an ongoing basis. Please contact us to arrange a discussion.