CYO is funded through grants, sponsorship, donations and in kind support. These help us provide quality coaching for our participants, build sets, make costumes and props, support young musicians and artists, and keep our activities free and open to anybody who wants to take part.
Supporting Hansel and Gretel
We are currently seeking funding and in kind support towards this exciting show. You could help us:
- provide expert coaching for young singers
- build a magic forest and a gingerbread cottage
- work with three primary schools to sing with us
- provide transport so that every child who wants to sing can take part
- provide mentorship and training to our young design and tech team
- help our young team create amazing costumes
How to help
- Contact us for more information about sponsorship packages
- Make a donation (don’t forget to add Gift Aid)
- Get in touch about in kind support (eg materials, skills, transport, storage)
- Join EasyFundraising and choose us as your charity
Long term support
We are always interested in hearing from people who are interested in supporting CYO on an ongoing basis. Please contact us to arrange a discussion.
Become a Trustee
We are looking to expand our Board of Trustees.